Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Belated Blog Birthday!

Many apologies to my Ex Libris Fides friends - I have not posted lately for several reasons. My dad has been seriously ill and I made a quick trip to Oklahoma last week to spend some time with him and my mom. Also, have been busy preparing for a pilgrimage to Israel that will take place from October 28 - November 11. I'm sooooo looking forward to the adventure and its potential for spiritual renewal. The good news is, I've read some great stuff about Israel and also about the ancient practice of pilgrimage while I've been getting ready, so stay tuned.

And today I get to take a three-year-old to the doctor with a juicy nose and goopy eyes. Sigh. But, I'll probably be able to get back into the swing of blogging in the next couple of days. There will be another hiatus while I'm away, but will give you all a heads up about that.

Anyway, somewhere in all the chaos I missed my own blog birthday! It passed quietly by on Saturday, October 10. Welcome to the "Terrible Twos," Ex Libris Fides!

Reverent Reader

1 Comments:

At 10/13/09, 9:29 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Happy 2 year old birthday. I love reading your blog! Still working on "3 cups of tea" but in the middle I read "Things I've Been Silent About: Memories" by Azar Nasifi (the author of "Reading Lolita in Tehran"). I think you would really like it, the author weaves her family life in the background of Iranian politics. A gem. Enjoy Israel!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home