Monday, July 14, 2008

Leave of Absence

Hi everyone! This is just a quick note to say that we are leaving tomorrow for two weeks in California. We are attending the Presbyterian Peacemaking Conference in Los Angeles first, then having several days of vacation in the San Diego area where we have family.

Am not sure when or where I will find a computer, so don't know when I will post again. But Ex Libris Fides will return ASAP - July 29 at the latest.

I hope you are having a great summer. Be sure to write to me if you read anything fun, inspiring, thrilling, or fascinating.

Reverent Reader

4 Comments:

At 7/15/08, 12:57 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Have a fantastic trip. I just finished Kabul's beauty school. A very good memoir about a hairdresser who travels to Kabul to help the people.

 
At 7/15/08, 5:29 AM , Blogger Reverent Reader said...

Thanks, Lisa - wish we were going to be further north in CA so we could meet up face to face! I've been interested in "Kabul Beauty School." May have to pick it up on your recommendation.

 
At 7/21/08, 11:52 PM , Blogger jledmiston said...

It will be good to talk with you. Thinking of you.

 
At 7/25/08, 2:11 PM , Blogger Cornelia said...

Was looking for your contact info to let you know that I was thinking about you and discovered your blog. Perhaps I'll see you on Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home