Sunday, October 14, 2007

After Three Whole Days - A New Name!

To all my readers out there (both of you!) -

I just changed my Username - as I understand it, that is the name that I use to sign my blog posts. I have never been sold on "Reading Rev," but it was the best I had come up with. However, just a slight change will communicate more effectively what I am trying to do with this blog. My hope is that these writings will help me express where I find the sacred in the written word. As I stated previously, I want to show the connections between the stories that pervade our lives and the ongoing story of God's grace as it is experienced (or not) by different people in varied circumstances.

Therefore, my new Username is Reverent Reader. Here's to flexibility in blogland!

Reverent Reader

2 Comments:

At 10/15/07, 2:29 PM , Blogger Laura C said...

I'm looking forward to your blog - don't have as much time to read these days as I would like - trying to get everything done before Baby Girl Ramsey comes. But I can't wait to get to back to reading! Also, I like the new username!

 
At 10/20/07, 6:01 PM , Blogger Rick Rockwell said...

As you note elsewhere, it is good to be flexible on the journey. Good to see the blog journey is working out too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home